What is Denplan?
Denplan is a fantastic membership scheme where you pay a monthly fee to cover your dental needs, so you are not left with an unexpected dental bill.
This is a great way to manage your dental finances so you know exactly what you are paying each month. Discounts are also available if you have more family members under your Denplan scheme.
The practice has a large number of Denplan patients. Patients are placed into a category based on a number of dental factors, which includes their current dental health and previous treatments. Most categories include a visit to the hygienist to help you maintain your oral health.
The Steyndent Dental Practice Denplan Fees:
Fee Code A – £13.90
Fee Code B – £20.92
Fee Code C – £26.52
Fee Code D – £37.04
Fee Code E – £44.91
Ask at reception if you would like to join Denplan.
The Benefits of joining…
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and Dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan Dentist to help you keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- You are not left with an unexpected bill at the end of your dental treatment. For example, a tooth needing a crown will normally cost anywhere between £375-£450, but on Denplan, you are only charged the lab bill which can be between £50-£150. This means you can afford dental treatment at a more reasonable price without having a large bill at the end of your treatment.
What does it include?
- Dental Check-ups (as clinically necessary)
- Dental Hygiene visits (as clinically necessary)
- Dental X-Rays
- Necessary Fillings
- Necessary Extractions
- Periodontal Treatment
- Preventive Dental Advice and Therapy
- Crowns, Dentures and Bridgework (excl. lab fees)
- Root Canal Treatment